Here’s our quick take of the Belkin Boost Up wireless charging pad, which originally was priced at $69 CAD, but eventually quietly jumped $10 in price to $79. Belkin says they “worked closely with Apple to engineer an efficient and high-speed charging pad for iPhone X, iPhone 8 Plus, and iPhone 8.”
For starters, there’s the new Belkin Boost Up Bold Wireless Charging Pad, which comes in a “variety” of colors for device matching and delivers a 10-watt charge. It’ll hit stands sometime in spring or summer.
f you’re not that much of a pad person, you might prefer the Belkin Boost Up Wireless Charging Stand, which supports both landscape and portrait charging modes and also delivers a 10W charge. It’s basically the same concept as the pad, but the stand allows you to let the phone serve as a display for an alarm clock or viewing screen while charging without laying flat. It, too, will be out in spring or summer.
Beyond that, Belkin offers a range of devices that cater to almost every circumstance, whether it’s the Boost Up Car Mount for wireless charging, which offers 10W charging power and can be mounted on a dashboard or windows; or the Boost Up Dual Wireless Charging Pad, which can charge up to two devices at once.
What is inside in this pad ?
- LED light provides foreign object detection for maximum functionality and safe operations
- Non-slip surface helps secure Device
- 5W transmitter coil for faster wireless charging than standard 5W wireless charging
- Fanless design ensure quiet operation
- Intelligent wireless charging chipset combines multiple sophisticated feature for overall performance and efficiency
- Thermal protection sensor provides safer operation
- Enhanced foreign-object-detection circuit provides safer operation